Who Should Attend?
- County / Parish Engineers
- Public Works Directors
- Highway Superintendents / Administrators
- Operations Directors / Managers
- Transportation Directors / Managers
- Consulting Engineers
- Construction Directors / Managers
- Solid Waste Managers / Coordinators
- Public Fleet Directors / Managers
- Public Facilities / Grounds Directors / Managers
- Water Services Directors / Managers
- Stormwater and Flood Control Directors / Managers
- Emergency Management Directors / Coordinators
Registration will open late Winter, 2023.
NACE conference room block will be available when registration opens.
The annual show is large enough to allow you to compare competing technologies and services, yet small enough to spend quality time with the solutions providers. You’ll have ample time for one-on-one discussions with our vendors as there are time slots with no competing sessions. Over 100 exhibitors will represent a wide range of products and services: from software to fleet management to safety to personnel to pavement.
- Bridge construction
- Construction management
- Pavement surfacing and preservation
- Emergency management
- Fleet / asset management
- Safety plans
- Solid waste and storm water control
- Snow and ice removal
- Water / waste water
- Federal legislation
Many states recognize NACE’s Professional Development Hours. You’ll receive a certificate upon request documenting your hours earned in specific technical areas. Please verify your state’s continuing education eligibility.
Check back in late fall for sponsorship opportunities
Contact Staci Morgan at email@example.com or (202) 393-5041
Save the Date!
2025 NACE Annual Conference – April 14-17, Chicago (Schaumburg), Illinois