Coronavirus Updates (COVID-19)
The California State Association of Counties (CSAC) and CEAC have developed a number of updates related to the county response to COVID-19. Staff is monitoring and engaging round the clock on this rapidly evolving situation and will provide updates as appropriate. Wash your hands, stay safe and keep in touch with your local needs and updates.
CEAC/Public Works Peer Exchange Resources:
- COVID 19 – impacts to fuel tax revenues and SB 1 project lists
- Contra Costa County 3-18 Memo re COVID
- Peer Exchange Statewide Conference Call notes March 27, 2020
- COVID 19 Peer Exchange County Email List 03272020
- Contra Costa County health services
- Contra Costa County “If you are Sick” link
- PWD Office Closure (3-23-20) Madera
- Peer Exchange Statewide Conference Call notes March 20, 2020
- Dept Head Guidance for COVID-19 Los Angeles
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 Guidance for Supervisors and Manager v2 Riverside
- Remote Desktop Instructions Only for Home PC Riverside
- VPN Installation Instructions Step 1 Riverside
- Remix Events for Transit Operators
The Bulletin is a weekly electronic bulletin that covers the latest state legislative and budget news, as well CSAC and county information our members find useful.
Latest CSAC Bulletin
CSAC Press Releases can be accessed here. Media inquiries can be directed to Sara Floor, Communications Manager, at (916) 650-8119, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or David Liebler at (916) 327-7500 ext. 530, email.