2023 CEAC Policy Conference
August 24-25, 2023
Capitol Event Center – 1020 11th Street, 2nd Floor and
CSAC Peterson/Wall Conference Room – 1100 K Street, Suite 101, 1st Floor
Who Should Attend?
- Public Works Directors
- Assistant Directors
- Deputy Directors
- County Surveyors
- Public Works Staff
- Planning Directors
- CEAC Affiliates
- Caltrans Staff
- CEAC Retired Members
Features and Benefits of the Program:
Each year this event brings together County Public Works officials, other senior level staff, and private sector consultants to network, discuss challenges facing many California counties, and to receive valuable information from relevant experts.
Conference Schedule and Registration:
- 18th Annual Policy Conference Preliminary Program is now available. Click here.
- Registration will be open through August 10, 2023
- Member Registration Fee: $150 (fee includes access to all meetings) Note: ALL county public works staff are members of CEAC.
- Non-Member Registration Fee: $250
- Sponsorship Registration Fee: $750 (includes one (1) complimentary registration)
- CEAC has a room block at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento. The reservation is under “CEAC Policy Conference Room Block 2023.” The rate is $219 p/night plus taxes, etc.
- Reservations can be made by calling 1 (888) 236-2427 or visiting https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1680647266189&key=GRP&app=resvlink
- The cut-off date for reservations is July 26, 2023.
- Please register for the conference before making your room reservation.
Policy Committee and Board of Directors Meeting Agendas:
Policy committee agendas will be available approximately 2 weeks prior to the conference.
- Administrative Committee Agenda
- Flood Control and Water Resources Committee Agenda
- Infrastructure and Development Committee Agenda
- Resource Recovery and Waste Management Committee Agenda
- Surveyor Committee Agenda
- Transportation Committee Agenda
- Board of Director Meeting Agenda
- Sponsorship – $750.00
(Includes one complimentary registration, sponsorship of County Engineers Night hospitality suite, advanced copy of conference registration list, logo signage and recognition during all CEAC policy committee meetings and administrative committee meeting, logo recognition in the CEAC newsletter)
Early Sponsors – Thank you!Questions?
Contact Merrin Gerety at firstname.lastname@example.org